Monday, January 10, 2011

1/1/11: Happy New Year!





To start the year off we really partied down in the Stoicoiu house. My parents decided to go out for the first time in YEARS, so that left Kelly (my sister) and I without a babysitter. Kelly had to work during the day so Paul and I watched our niece Mackenzie all day. Morgan loves Mack and was super excited for her to come over. I told her that if Aunt Kelly was okay with it that maybe they could even sleep in the same bed! So we got some chinese, Kelly came over after work with Toby (her dog) and everyone (except Rylee) stayed up to watch the ball drop! We danced, we bounced in the bounce house, and then we crashed. Technically this picture was taken 1/1/11 and was too cute not to use. Mo and Mack's first sleepover...I'm sure there will be many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment