Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/23/11: P90X


Paul decided a while back that he wanted to try P90X.  He borrowed the DVDs from a friend and decided to start this week.  He only got one day in, and after the next few posts you might see why.  He's decided to give it a real start come Monday morning.  After he did do the one day though he did tell me he was incredibly sore in places he wasn't even sure you could get sore.  He also told me how much he does not like Tony Horton and what a douche bag he was on the DVDs.  I would have to agree because I have old Power 90 workout tapes (yes tapes as in VHS) and he runs those and he's a tool.  If Paul sticks with this I've promised him to be the focus of the blog on days 30, 60, and 90 of his workout.  If that doesn't motivate someone, I'm not sure what will!

No comments:

Post a Comment