Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1/11/11: Let it snow, let it snow


This post is going to have a lot of random thoughts.  

1. I'm a numbers freak so this day was especially cool.  I even made a wish at 11:11 pm <----- Dork

2. Paul took this picture. Let me just say you are all lucky.  Most of the time when I leave him to take the picture of the day his first idea is to take a picture of his butt.  You can all thank me later.

3. Mark Johnson is my nemesis. He's soo dramatic about weather and he normally interrupts General Hospital to tell me how 1 snowflake fell.  I'm sure at some point before winter is over I will have one post dedicated just to him. 

4. Back in October I got the crazy idea to buy some plane tickets and visit Paul's mom in Minnesota in January 2011. Yes you read right, MINNESOTA in JANUARY.  I was astonished when I found out that MN does not in fact have palm trees, blowing breezes, and drinks with fun little umbrellas in them.  Needless to say I'd already bought the tickets so here we are. We leave on Friday the 14th. Yes when I say we I mean all 4 of us plus 2 of Paul's sisters.  In order to get ready for said trip - I had to drive in this mess last night and get formula, snacks, gadgets, gizmos and anything else that will keep my children from making a scene on our flight. Do you think I will be judged for ordering a drink on my mid-morning flight with children?

No comments:

Post a Comment