Tuesday, January 18, 2011

1/16/11: Ducky is Reborn

Ducky is Morgan's lovie.  She rarely does anything without him. She once left him at my mom's and it was pretty traumatic.  My brother Corey got Ducky for Morgan for my baby shower. Any parent knows you need back ups of your kids lovies.  I can't find this damn duck to save my life. He swears he got it at Babies R Us. I think he's lying because it's not there.  So as you can imagine Ducky is pretty much in shambles. If he was a cat this would be his 9th life.  Let me show you a before picture of Ducky (pre-surgery): 


Ducky has no body and he's lucky his arms and legs are still attached at this point. He has basically no stuffing and Morgan likes to chew on him as you can see. It was awful. I couldn't even wash him because I was afraid he would rip apart into pieces. You can imagine the smell. Yuck.

Grandma Cindy with the help of Mindy and Calli went to work at making Ducky a new man. He either hit the roids or did some binge drinking in MN because this is his after picture, a reverse Biggest Loser if you will:


Morgan proclaimed that Ducky was All Better!  Hopefully this holds up for a long time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment