Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/24/11: To wipe his butt!!


Taking two kids to the store is a task. Especially taking them by yourself while one is potty training and the baby is the only one that fits in the cart these days so you have to chase around the 2.5 year old.  On this particular day we ventured out to buy Ashley (my brother's GF) something for her 21st birthday.  It was intended to be a short trip but it didn't turn out that way.  If it wasn't for the humor of toddlers, I might have pulled my hair out.  

Morgan enjoys roaming the aisles and putting random things in our cart that we do not need.  Now this is probably TMI but Paul is always telling me he wants these little wipes above for himself.  I humored him and put them in his Christmas stocking this year, so of course Morgan took note.  For Ashley's birthday I was putting together a hangover kit for her so we were hanging out picking up things at the travel aisle.  Morgan had put no less than 20 things in our cart by this point so I just stopped paying attention until I heard her scream something as loud as can be when she dropped the most recent item in.  I couldn't understand her or see what she put in the cart so I asked her again. (At this point she had screamed it at least 3 times and there were at least 3 other customers near us)  Then I noticed these wipes in our cart and she yelled again "I GET THESE FOR DADDY TO WIPE HIS BUTT!"  I just had to chuckle, Paul is lucky he wasn't with us. It's funny the things kids can remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment