Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/26/11: Amazon


If you haven't discovered Amazon.com yet, you really don't know what you are missing out on.  Also are you a mom? Do you  have a .edu address that still works?  If you have either one you can sign up for Amazon Mom, or Amazon Student and get 2 day Free Shipping.  I signed up for Amazon Mom at the end of last summer and when that ran up I signed up for Amazon Student using my old Kent address.  At this point the UPS man and I are tight.  I know him, he's probably super annoyed by me and my dogs, it's a match made in free shipping heaven.  I think I did all but a day or two of my Christmas shopping online this year.  Do you realize how nice it is when you need diapers, fellow moms?  Not only does being an Amazon mom automatically get you a nice 15% off baby items like diapers, if you use subscribe and save you get ANOTHER 15% off.  So 30% off diapers that are delivered to my door, free, in two days? Yesiwilltakethemthankyouverymuchbuhbye! Today's present at the door were wipes..and no they were not for Paul..be jealous people be very, very jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment