Sunday, January 30, 2011

1/28/11: Conway's Irish Ale


This is my favorite Great Lakes beer. Flame me all you want Christmas Ale-ers, this beer is better.  I do still love me some Christmas Ale though.  I've had a two year hiatus from this beer.  Last year I was pregnant with Rylee and we intended to get some in April, to save for when I had her in May.  Except halfway through April we couldn't find it and never did and I never got any.  I was super sad.  The minute the clock struck 12 on 1/1/11 I've been ready for this beer.  I've been looking.  I was really hoping Rays would have it when we were out but they were still selling Christmas Ale..sigh.  I finally found it this day, it was better than I remembered.  If you haven't tried this and you are a beer lover, give it a shot and tell me what you think! I don't think you will be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment