Sunday, September 18, 2011

9/9/11: Reading Fool




I bought a ton of books before vacation thinking I would get to actually read some.  I guess I forgot I was taking my kids on vacation with me.  I was only able to read a little bit of Tina Fey's book while we were in the OBX.  So I've been trying to read these all for the past few months and managed to go on a little reading spree and get these ones finished.  I liked them all but I have to say I loved Tina Fey's the most.  Easy read, funny, and just awesome book.  I liked Chelsea's too but I found some of her other books to be a better, easy read.  I absolutely love Bethenny so I grabbed that one too. While it's more of an inspirational,/motivational book, it was really good.  I think I relate to the book well since we have a lot of the same ideas about going after and getting what you want. It was a good reminder though while reading it. If you are young, at a crossroads, between jobs, etc. it's a great book to read!  I recommend them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment