Sunday, September 18, 2011

9/13/11: First day of Preschool







Let me start by saying I do realize that Rylee is in the same outfit as the pictures from last Thursday.  That is merely coincidence.

Today was Morgan's first day on her own at preschool.  She was beyond excited and wanted to leave the minute she got up.  She was concerned that Rylee would be sad when she was gone though.  I wouldn't say she was sad but she did wander around for a while only to lay in the middle of the floor and look around.  I think she's more unsure of what to do with herself without big sis around.

When it was time to pick Morgan up I asked Rylee if she was ready to go get her and she shrieked and ran to the door. I guess she missed big sis.  We picked Morgan up and she got in the car and said "Did you miss me!?!  We went to get a special lunch at Wendys and when we got home she showed me all the papers she did.  She also told me all about her new friends and the cupcake she had for a treat! She can't wait to go back! As she was going down for a nap I told her how proud of her Daddy and I were to which she replied " I know, I know you love me."  Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment