Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9/20/11:28 Weeks



How far along? 28w

Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs total

Maternity clothes? Could the weather make up her mind already? I have sweaters that are dying to be worn!

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Better!

Best moment this week:  3D U/S.  How awesome!

Food cravings:  M&Ms.  Someone cut me off.

Labor Signs: Not yet!



Belly Button in or out? In



Movement: Karate classes are being held in my uterus, yes.


What I miss: Seeing my feet.

What I am looking forward to:  Meeting this little girl already!

Weekly WTF: Appts every two weeks already?

Nesting madness: Got one room almost done and ready

Weekly Wisdom: Keeping your schedule jam packed really moves pregnancy right along.

Milestones: Let the swelling of the ankles begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment