Sunday, September 18, 2011

9/17/11: Tenley's 3D U/S!






We went this morning with my mom and sister and Mackenzie to get some 3D ultrasound pics of Tenley.  I'd never had it done with either girl and always thought about it so I decided to finally do it this time.  We went to Babywaves in Independence and I would totally recommend it to anyone.  They were so nice and helpful and they had stuff for the kids to do while everything was going on.

Here are some of our favorite pics from the day.  She laid in a good position most of the time but would NOT put her elbow down no matter what we did. She was content to lay there and smile and sleep.  I have U/S pics of both Morgan and Rylee with their hands behind their head so it figures this one would be no different.  Fingers crossed this all means this one is an excellent sleeper too!

The tech kept saying what a happy baby she was in there.  I like that now but don't get any ideas kid.  My uterus may be ritzy but eviction date is on or before December 13.  Don't get too comfortable.

Paul and I both think she looks a little more like Rylee but that is probably because of the no hair deal right now.  We will find out who exactly she looks like in only a few more months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment