Thursday, September 29, 2011

9/25/11: Final Home Game










I can't say I'm honestly disappointed in the Tribe this year.  If you told me they would end up somewhere close/at/or above .500 back in March, I would have been thrilled. In typical Cleveland fashion though they did get me a little excited and then let me down. Now that I'm back down from the clouds I'm remembering my thoughts that this probably wasn't the year they would contend.  They definitely kept my interest late into the season though and while it didn't end as I would have liked, I enjoyed this season.

We took the girls to the game today in place of our rainout from August.  Today was the last home game and was also kids fun day.  Morgan and Rylee got cool baseball little backpacks and got a chance to run the bases after the game and meet Paul Sorrento and Chad Ogea.  Mommy was a bit excited too since she had never actually been on the field before.

The game itself seemed, well long.  It went to 10 innings in which we ended up losing. Boo.  The miserable part was that it was hotter than hell and we were in direct sun.  This did not make Morgan and Rylee too happy.  All in all we had a great time and are looking forward to next season!  See you Opening Day Tribe Fans!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment