Monday, September 5, 2011

9/2/11: Are you ready for some football!?!


Tonight was our annual fantasy football draft at BW's.  I'll start by saying I'm a bit salty.  We drafted at BW's last year but they were all out of drafting kits so we didn't get anything cool.  Like this awesome banner for the champion.  I got jipped last year.  You see, I won last year..yes I won money but I would like a cool banner to show for it too. For now all I can do is rub everyone's face in it until a new champ is crowned.  Most importantly Ed, Canale, and Paul.

Paul and I have been running the league for a while now.  At least 7 or so years.  This year we have 12 teams so it made it a bit more difficult during the draft to get some big names but overall I'm pretty happy with my team. I'm sure on some Sunday (probably this upcoming one here on the 11th) I will be screaming at Paul for giving me "advice" and yelling at my TV.  You know the Direct TV NFL package is a blessing and a curse.

If you are interested I ended up with the following on my Team:  Boldin and the Beautiful

QB - Matt Schaub
RB - MJD
RB - Michael Turner
WR - Anquan Boldin
WR - Hakeem Nicks
WR/RB - Ochocinco
TE - Owen Daniels
DEF - Hotlanta Falcons
K - Billy Cundiff

Bench:
RB - Mike Tolbert
RB - Danny Woodhead
RB - Delone Carter
WR - Greg Little
WR - Kenny Britt

All hail the reigning champ!

No comments:

Post a Comment