Sunday, September 18, 2011

9/12/11: 26 Weeks 6 Days



How far along? We're just going to say 27w

Total weight gain/loss: 14 lbs total

Maternity clothes? I'm impressed that I'm still able to wear some regular pants/shirts.  I'm not sure how though.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Oy.

Best moment this week:  Trying out some of my fall wardrobe.

Food cravings:  Blizzards.  Which is weird because I'm not a huge ice cream person. I think it my be my new favorite blizzard which is oreo and cookie dough mixed!

Labor Signs: Not yet!



Belly Button in or out? In


Movement: Yes

What I miss: Drinking during football games...it's just not the same..plus with the Browns it's almost like you NEED beer to watch.

What I am looking forward to:  In reference to the above.  Jan 1. Me - not pregnant @ the Browns/Steelers game.

Weekly WTF: Middle of September already!?!

Nesting madness: Love marking off the To-Do List!

Weekly Wisdom: For those of you who have control over your bodily functions - Embrace and Enjoy it.

Milestones:  I'm definitely proud of my weight gain so far.  I gained a lot with Morgan and I've been better about it each pregnancy.  I still fully expect to have an 8 or 9 lb baby though.


No comments:

Post a Comment