Sunday, September 18, 2011

9/15/11: The Chiro


Let me start by saying that this pregnancy has been pretty easy.  I don't want to jinx myself by saying it rocks, but well, it does.  All of my pregnancies have been pretty good except for that early sickness I had with Rylee.  The one thing that has plagued me for all 3 though is my sciatic nerve.  It's gotten a little better with each pregnancy (probably because my body is just getting used to it) but it still hurts like a mother on certain days.

I decided last week that I had had enough and made an appt with the chiropractor or chiro as I will refer to him.  I emailed this to Paul last week and he asked me what a, as he said "churro" was.  Oy. Not firing on all cylinders that day were we hunny?   Anywho, I got the recommendation from a few people who had gone while pregnant and said it helped a ton. I'll say even after going once I felt better.  Today was my followup appt  and so far so good.  I'll probably be going in a few more times but for now my instructions are to alternate ice and then heat on the area.  The biggest relief I'm going to get is when I deliver this baby but until then this will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment