Thursday, September 29, 2011

9/27/11: 29 Weeks







How far along? 29 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs total - Ugh time to lay off the chocolate I guess.

Maternity clothes? No more regular work pants for me!  This leaves me quite limited.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: Still somewhat on my stomach...amazing!

Best moment this week:  Trying out some of my fall wardrobe.

Food cravings:  Oh chocolate, normally I don't care about you either way but I'll still eat you.  Now? I find myself stopping for you at stores and hiding the wrappers from my family. You're sick, I tell ya.

Labor Signs: Not yet!



Belly Button in or out? In



Movement: Yes



What I miss: Not being able to pick up Morgan when she wants me too.. :(



What I am looking forward to:  Not taking 8 billion pills a day.



Weekly WTF: UTI so nice to see you.  Thanks for not bringing your friend kidney infection this time.



Nesting madness: Feeling overwhelmed with the to-do list.  It will get done!

Weekly Wisdom: I feel like pregnant woman should be immune from illness and disease.  We should also be able to drink.

Milestones:  As you can tell I've encountered my first "illness"this pregnancy.  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment