Thursday, September 29, 2011

9/26/11: Canker Sore Sufferers Unite!


Hello, my name is Kristy and I'm a chronic canker sore sufferer.  I have Kathy Graham to thank for this hereditary trait.  I get them on the regular and I don't just get one at a time I get like 4-5.  It sucks.  It's hard to eat. It keeps me from getting a good sleep. I currently have three. Two of them thankfully are in places that aren't in direct contact with teeth, food, etc.  The other one? It's the biggest of them all and its right on the side of my tongue.  So of course every time I talk my teeth hit it.  It causes me to only eat on one side of my mouth, which is getting really old by the way.

We haven't had anything orajel or anything in the house so I finally broke down today and got some stuff for them.  This product is new to me so I decided to give it a try.  I haven't actually tried it yet but the point is the little tablet dissolves over your canker sore into a gel that stays for 8-12 hours.  If this thing works and lets me eat normal I will be forever thankful!

Any other tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment