Sunday, September 18, 2011

9/11/11: Pinterest Project #2 - Family Binder





I'm not completely finished yet because I have to run out and get a few items but for the most part it's done. I found this idea on Pinterest to create a binder with all our important family information.  I figured with me going back to work, Morgan starting preschool, and the numerous other things going on we needed to be very organized.  The binder ended up having about 30-some sections plus a section in the back for each month of the year.  We've got all our bills, kids, insurance, addresses, etc. in one easy peasy place.  So far it's awesome not having things scattered all over and not having to go to the basement every time we need to pull something out of the filing cabinet.  Yay Pinterest!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment