Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9/6/11: 26 Weeks



How far along? 26w

Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs total

Maternity clothes? Look at me in long sleeves!

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: I'm really over waking up 8 times a night for various reasons.  A good nights sleep would rule.

Best moment this week:  Double Digits!

Food cravings:  M&Ms.

Labor Signs: Not yet!



Belly Button in or out? In


Movement: Yuppers and let me tell you the novelty has worn off.

What I miss: Sleeping like a rock.

What I am looking forward to:  Being able to get up on off the floor easier when playing with the kids. Oy.

Weekly WTF: 2 lbs in a week?!?  Yikes!

Nesting madness: The house is coming together nicely!

Weekly Wisdom: Each pregnancy really does go faster than the last.

Milestones:  We are in the 90s.  Double digit days left!


No comments:

Post a Comment