Thursday, June 30, 2011

6/27/11: Happy 3rd Birthday Morgan Reese!

I have a rant before I begin this post.  In my attempt to post these pictures from Morgan's birthday I lost about half of them to corruption.  Erghhh.  Luckily I was able to recover some but I am not a happy camper.

It's hard to believe that it's been 3 years since we started adding to our growing family.  We had a busy day planned for Morgan's birthday.  We started the day off picking strawberries with Mackenzie and Aunt Kelly.  Morgan did a great job and Rylee spent most of her time picking strawberries and popping them right in her mouth.  She was pissed if I yanked her away from any.  After strawberry picking we all headed to McDonalds to grab some lunch.





Daddy had taken a half day from work so he could come home and take us to the pool!  We spent a few hours there and although she was nervous about the slide at first, it was hard to pull her away from it when we left.  Unfortunately the pictures of her on the slide were some of the ones that were lost.  We came home and ate some dinner and then then Morgan, Paul, and I headed to see Cars 2.  It was Morgan's very first movie and she was so excited!  She didn't quite make it through the entire movie but she had a great time!



I just can't really wrap my head around the fact that she is 3 now and will be heading to preschool in the fall. Everyday she is learning something new. She is hilarious and frustrating all at the same time.  She is an incredible big sister to Rylee and loves to play with her now.  She is a technology expert as she can grab any phone or get on the computer and know exactly how to use them like a pro.




We love you Morgan Reese!  Happy 3rd Birthday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment