Sunday, June 26, 2011

6/25/11: Morgan's 3rd Birthday Party














Today was the day of Morgan's 3rd birthday party.  She has been waiting for this day for FOREVER!  Minus it being a little chilly out, the day turned out perfect!  Morgan spent most of the party asking me when we could open presents and when she could have cake. She really likes to get to the business at hand.

She got tons of great gifts including a laptop, a basketball hoop, and some games for her leapster. Paul has been banned from shooting the basketball in the house because well, he sucks at it and almost broke a few items on my mantle.

I did almost lose a finger and possibly more during this party when I was stuck with a drug needle.  My dear Grandmother's 89 year old friend made that Raggedy Ann doll you see me holding in the picture above.  I went to move it and got stuck by a needle.  Either this sweet woman forgot to finish the doll or she's trying to smuggle drugs inside of the doll and accidentally left her drug needle behind. Hey at least it was me who was injured as opposed to Morgan's 1st birthday when Paul poked her in the eye with a Barbie hand.  We live and we learn people, we live and we learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment