Sunday, June 26, 2011

6/24/11: This is what happens...



When I leave Kelly unattended with my children.  I always come back to find them in matching outfits and hairdos.  Since tomorrow is Morgan's birthday party I headed to pick up her cake from my friend Becky.(The same one who did Rylee's cake, check her out!) Kelly was kind enough to come watch the girls for a few hours for me.  I picked up some food on the way home for us and came home to this.  I have to admit, they are cute.

Morgan then left me and Rylee and took off with Kelly and Mackenzie for the day. Instead of being productive, I watched Bravo. Great use of time Kristy!  Ah well it was relaxing not to be asked 8 million questions for a few hours.

Longest eyelashes ever! Jealous!

Later they came back and everyone had a sleepover!  Before I went to bed I went to check on the girls and this is how I found them.



No comments:

Post a Comment