Saturday, June 18, 2011

6/7/11: Taco Tuesday aka the one where Kelly gets engaged







I'm sorry, you guys are way ridiculous here...

Taco Tuesday started off innocently enough.  We each decided to take a night and cook everyone dinner to save one person from cooking all the time.  Tonight was Corey and Ashley's night deemed Taco Tuesday by my oh so witty mother. Here I was minding my own business and hadn't even noticed that Greg had left the table and took Mackenzie with him.  He came back with her and her awesome shirt and said he had an announcement.  To be honest my first though was oh shit Kelly's pregnant again, although I knew she wasn't.  Then I finally read Mackenzie's shirt and realized what the actual announcement was.  

Let me tell you how this proposal went down, it started how I mentioned above and then Greg opened the box with the ring and said "He went to Jared!"  Bwahah!  Then the first thing Kelly says is "You did it on Taco  Tuesday?" I think she did say yes somewhere in there. Then Corey and Ashley were mad because Taco Tuesdays thunder had been stolen! 

More importantly people (because this is all about me) I get to be the Matron of Honor!!  Which, really?  I have to come up with a better title, matron makes me sound super fuddy duddy.  Morgan and Rylee are flower girls and chances are this wedding is going to break my bank...but I don't care I've been waiting for this day for a loooonnnnngggg time now!  Morgan is beyond excited to be a flower girl, she does not stop talking about it.

Time to start scouring www.theknot.com! 

Congrats Kelly and Greg!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment