Saturday, June 18, 2011

6/3/11: Pedicures on our toes, toes...




So I usually go before vacations and get a pedicure because you can't hit the beach without your toes looking all good, right?  Plus I hadn't had one since last summer so I was overdue.  This time was a little different though.  This time I decided to take Morgan with me to get her toes painted. I was a little nervous at first because she wasn't that keen on going when I asked her. She honestly couldn't have been better when we got there though.  We headed back to the pedicure area and she sat on one of the little stools. She sat perfectly still while the girl did her toes and then she asked me if she could get her fingers painted.  Of course I let her and she looked so darn cute.  It looked so cute on her that I was talked into having my nails painted too!  Morgan picked out my color for me and I'll tell ya I loved it! I'm looking forward to these kind of mommy-daughter outings in the future! 

No comments:

Post a Comment