Sunday, June 26, 2011

6/21/11: Fried Pickles!


Have I mentioned my love of pickles before?  Well I do.  I love them like a fat kid loves cake.  I've gotten jars of pickles for my birthday, that's how much I love them.  I also like to drink the juice. Don't judge.  There is nothing better than combining fabulous idea of fried food with pickles. NOTHING!  Voila! Fried pickles it is people!!!!  

For those of you that think this is totally pregnancy related, it is in no way shape or form.  Although I do admit I get a hankering for them a lot more often these days.  I won't lie either, I got these from On Tap and totally got their Hot Artichoke dip too. Dinner of champions!!

1 comment:

  1. I was not aware On Tap had fried pickles! I've had them other places and LOVE them. Now I need to head over there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete