Sunday, June 26, 2011

6/23/11: 15 weeks 2 days



I promise not to turn this into a pregnancy blog. No one wants to hear me moan and groan so I'll keep strictly pregnancy related posts to a minimum.  It's been about a month so I'll give a quick update.

Yup, that's me in all my pregnant glory.  Let's face it what you see is bloat that's turning into a bump.  I really, really don't want to jinx myself, but this pregnancy is going really smooth. No morning sickness, no aches or pains yet.  In fact, most days I forget that I'm pregnant.  In about 20 weeks (or less probably) I will probably rue the day that I gloated to the internet about what a fabulous pregnant lady I am these days. My only major complaint is headaches.  I got them with both girls about this time too. At my last appt I meant to ask for an RX that I had gotten before and I forgot.  Luckily I have an appt next week and we can remedy this situation.

Baby is the size of an orange and can hear us now! An orange with ears!  I'm sure he/she is overjoyed at the wonderful sounds from outside the womb. If this baby goes past his/her due date, I'm sure we all know why.  I can't say I blame him/her.

Okay, I've rambled enough. Boring pregnancy post = over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment