Saturday, June 18, 2011

6/12/11: Homeward Bound*




This is how we found the girls in the morning. I couldn't stop laughing at Mackenzie.

The ride home was eventful.  About an hour into it Morgan threw up red gatorade and bananas about 8 times consecutively all over herself, her carseat, and poor Ducky.  I had Ducky on the ground pouring water all over him and Morgan got so upset.  She started crying "We can't leave him! Please don't leave him!"  It seriously broke my heart.  She thought because she had puked on him that it was her fault and we would have to leave him in the parking lot.  I assured he that he would come home with us.

Morganisms from todays LONG car ride home:

1. After barfing all over herself: "Oh no! I made the car sick!"
2. A few hours later in her new shirt, a gift from Aunt Mindy: "Mindy will be mad if I barf on this shirt!"
3. "Sing the chicken nugget song!" She meant Old Macdonald.  Clearly we go to McDonalds too much.
4. Making up her own songs: Bad Grandma, Punched Me..."



The girls also played a rousing game of hold/give me your hand. I'm not quite sure how you play other than give me your hand and let's giggle a lot.  Rylee's role was to pull her hand away while Morgan tried to grab it. It was cute and stopped the questions. For a moment anyway...


*I entitled this Homeward Bound just so I could tell you all that Paul cries every time during this movie when the dogs and cat run over the hill and they think the old dog didn't make it.  Makes me laugh every time.  At Paul, not the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment