Saturday, June 18, 2011

6/17/11: STEAK!!!!!


Okay so I didn't actually take this picture.  You want to know why?  Because, I ate my steak so freaking fast there wouldn't have been time.  I finally made it to Longhorn tonight.  I have been wanting steak for the last few weeks like nobody's business.  I've never craved red meat more in my life than I do now.  I couldn't take it anymore and we went to get some.  It was seriously the best thing I may have ever eaten.

My food tastes have been completely opposite this pregnancy.  I want salty, spicy, and red meat.  I'm going through like a huge jar of pickles (juice and all) in a couple days. The hotter things are the better. If you had to kill it in order for me to eat it, I want it. 

We will see if that means anything different as far as gender in about 6 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment