Sunday, June 26, 2011

6/19/11: Happy Father's Day!




These kids are becoming harder to take pictures of at the same time. With summer here it seems we never have any weekend free anymore and this one was no exception.  We had a busy day yesterday and today was Father's Day.  We did our usual and headed up to my Grandpa's house to spend the afternoon.

Morgan and Rylee colored some pictures for Daddy while he went to the store for donuts. In an unusual twist the girls were absolutely glued to him all morning and wanted him to do everything for them. He wasn't complaining.  We spent some time with family at my grandparents and then headed to Applebees for a Father's Day dinner where the fabulous Asher (Ashley) waited on us.  All in all it was a great day.

On a side note, Paul is the absolute best, most helpful father there is.  He is completely hands on and I'd be lying if I said we were 50/50 because he definitely does more than his share.  The girls adore him and while I know he (we) both would like a boy some day he is absolutely smitten with his daddy's girls.  I couldn't ask for a better partner or father and I hope he knows how much we love and appreciate him!

Happy Father's Day Paul!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment