Sunday, June 26, 2011

6/26/11: Graduations and Cruisin




Today was my youngest cousin Mark's graduation party.  Mark is the youngest of the grandchildren on my dad's side of the family and the fact that he is 18 makes me feel extremely old. I'm pretty sure he was in Kindergarten when I was a Senior. Holy smokes.  Enough about my age...

Morgan, Mackenzie, and Rylee spent most of the time playing in the yard with the soccer ball or on the slide. Morgan was very into hanging from the trees though.  Whatever entertains them, right?



When we got home Morgan and Rylee decided it was a nice night for a little drive.  Morgan took the two of them around the neighborhood a few dozen times and then they called it a night.  Rylee was very excited to be a passenger.  Morgan's jeep has 4 different songs or "stations" on the radio and Rylee was very enthralled with pushing the buttons and then jamming out.  Other than the times when they fight, it's so nice that they are able to play together independently now.

No comments:

Post a Comment