Saturday, June 18, 2011

6/16/11: Back at the crafts again!





This whole birthdays back to back with a vacation sandwiched in between is really cramping my style. I feel really rushed now to get all of Morgan's decorations done for her party before next weekend.  I was planning on waiting until the weekend but I realized I needed all the time I could get to get this stuff done.

I headed to Hobby Lobby - I freaking love that place and probably shouldn't be left alone in there for long periods at a time. With Morgan's help we picked out all her birthday supplies.  She's having a Shrek themed party and I managed to get some neat patterned paper and ribbon this time.  I'm excited to see how it turns out since I stuck to solid colors with Rylee.  She even picked out shimmery tulle for the ribbon centerpieces!

I'll be sure to post pictures of all the finished projects!! That is, if I get them finished in time. Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment