Monday, March 14, 2011

3/8/11: Hello, Baby Fever...


How cute is this little guy? There is nothing like holding a newborn to give you the fever. Baby fever, that is and I got a good dose of it on Tuesday.  Our very good friends Jimmy and Amanda had this little bundle of joy last Thursday 3/3 and since we were leaving for Columbus that day we didn't get a chance to see him until now.

 I'd like you to meet Carter James Haddox. First of all he's so little I could just eat him.  My children pretty much come out looking like they are 3-4 months old.  Funny how soon you can forget though how little they are. I'm sure at some point after we left he did something that was equally as aggravating as he is cute and that's the only part I don't miss.  My children always seemed like angels for company...and then the company left.  Now (at least Morgan) has no preference whose company she is in, she does what she wants. :sigh:

 My sister joined us for this visit too seeing as she only lives a couple houses away from J and A.  Good thing too because she was useful.  I have girls so I don't have to do the whole be careful when you're changing their diaper they might pee on you thing.  I got a good idea of how often it happens though on Tuesday.  At one point Amanda was standing a good ways away from him and he still got her entire pant leg wet.  She wasn't even the one changing him..haha.  That's where Kelly comes in - she saw it coming and gave Amanda the heads up, just a little late though.  It made for a good laugh though.  The kid has range.



I mean we do look pretty good at it. It looks like Paul is ready for another one, no? ;)



Amanda and Jimmy have been great friends over the years to us and we are so happy for them. We wish them all the best on their new adventure and we hope we are there for (most) every step of the way!!
Congrats guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment