Monday, March 14, 2011

3/14/11: A tale of 2 computers


I mainly use Paul's computer when he isn't around because well, mine sucks. Check out one of my posts from January.  It usually has its place on the couch where we use it.  On this particular day I had the recliner out and had the laptop on the leg part.  Paul came home and something was happening and I went to get up and that damn computer slid off the couch and literally crushed my foot like a dagger.  It didn't land flat it landed vertically if you can understand that.

It hurt. Paul laughed when I said dagger, but if you saw the theatrics when he hits his foot, hand, enter random body part here, it would far surpass mine. Anyway, here is the damage.  It's hard to tell in this picture but the "ring" toe and the middle toe were the ones that took the brunt.  Also, please do not pay attention to my non-pedicured feet. The middle toe is mostly black and blue...super hot for when it's almost time to bust out flip-flops.


In other computer news, Paul fixed mine so that I don't get that damn white screen everytime I move my leg, finger, nose, etc.  After he fixed it he got a beer, came back in, looked at the computer and gave it the WWE Suck It. (Which in an interesting side note, the football team did at a pep rally once in HS and got in trouble for, some people just don't understand humor...)  

No comments:

Post a Comment