Friday, March 25, 2011

3/16/11: Baby butts!


Who doesn't love cute baby butts?!?!

This child is on the move constantly.  Diaper changes and after baths are becoming a daily battle for control. I never had the diaper changing problems with Morgan, surprisingly.  She was always pretty good about sitting still. Rylee, on the other hand, it's like being involved in a wrestling match.

I like to refer to Rylee as our silent assassin.  She never seems like she's capable of causing trouble but without a peep you can turn around and there she is doing something she KNOWS she isn't supposed to.  She always gives you this look to like "Who, me? I wasn't doing anything."  I was giving the girls a bath one day and got Rylee out first and then went back to help Morgan out.  I turned around oh, about 15 seconds later and there she was making a bee-line to Morgan's potty.  2nd children are designed to age you faster the the 1st one I believe.

*For those of you wondering what that mark on her back is..check here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemangioma

It's a tuumor*! (Said in my best Ahhnold voice) 
*Don't worry folks not a bad kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment