Thursday, March 31, 2011

3/30/11: Happy 2nd Birthday Mackenzie!





It's hard to believe it's been 2 years since I became an Aunt. An unexpected Aunt at that!  I won't ever forget when Kelly told me she was pregnant. I think I was more nervous than she was.  Part of me was secretly excited for Morgan.  I had figured she wouldn't get a playmate until she got a sibling. Surprise! She got one 9 months later.  This also happens to be the exact age my cousin Allison and I are apart and we had so much fun growing up together. We still have fun together!!

Mackenzie and Morgan (or Mimi as Mack refers to her) are finally at a good age where they can do a lot of the same things and talk to each other.  Well Morgan does most of the talking but that's no surprise.  They spend most of their time together dancing, screeching, jumping, and chasing each other. Little Rylee is even getting big enough to join!

Mackenzie, you are our most favoritest niece/cousin in the world!!!  Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment