Monday, March 7, 2011

3/2/11: Bracketology - Wrestling Style


I think it must be embedded in Graham DNA to gamble. My dad gambles and bets on any and everything possible. I really do mean anything. This gene has been passed down to us kids and the State Wrestling Tournament gives us a great opportunity.  This particular day was the night before the tournament began and my brother Corey came over (and didn't take that damn bag of clothes!!!) and we set out to make our picks.

At this time I'm 99% positive that I prevailed over Corey and Paul as I was on fire. We have yet to tally the final totals though. Get on that Corey!

On a side note during one of my brother's picks he said I pick Tyler Harder, Sr.  We were each keeping track on our on brackets of who picked who and I said Tyler Harder, Sr..hmm can't find him.  I realized then that he meant Tyler Harder, Senior.  As in Senior in HS.  I thought he meant SR as in there would be a JR. which is not impossible but I'm guessing unlikely. Duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment