Friday, March 25, 2011

3/24/11: Rockstar Patient


I'm talking about this little girl.  I had to get bloodwork done at the lab and I figured while we were there Rylee could have her lead test done.  I had to get it done sometime before her 1 year well visit and there's no time like the present!  

We got to the lab and she went first.  I was totally ready for screaming, wailing and basically her just not having it. They put the little blue band around her arm to look for a vein. She didn't make a peep but started looking around like heyyy what's going on here...  She got sad looks from every nurse that walked by because who wants to see a wittle baby get a needle in her arm!  Anyway, they found a good vein and got the needle ready. I waited, and waited, and waited. They put it in, drew her blood, and took it out.  She never.made.a.peep.  Not even a noise. I couldn't believe it. I think when they drew MY blood I made more noise!


This is the best I could get of the both of them.  I have to add that Morgan was exceptionally good when we were at the doctor but didn't want anything to do with watching them put a needle in her baby sister. She did get a cool Hannah Montana sticker though.


What a trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment