Monday, March 7, 2011

3/4/11: Day Two Ohio High School Wrestling Tournament




I really truly enjoy going to this tournament every year.  Not only do they have Dippin Dots BUT we always take trip to the Ohio State Team Shop and pick something up.


This year was Rylee's 1st tournament.  See how excited she is!?!  She was a total angel the entire weekend.


I know it seems like none of us our really paying attention but maybe my mom but Paul caught us in an off moment.  I'm also wondering where both kids are since Paul was the only other one there at the time and he's using his camera.  I'll give him a free pass because at one point during this day Morgan got on an elevator with me and I got off and forgot about her even being on.  She followed me off but I didn't remember she was with us until she was running behind me.  Mom FAIL.  I felt terrible but she didn't even know I forgot about her.


Morgan had been excited about seeing Brutus for DAYS leading up to this and of course she couldn't go without a photo op!  How cute is she!?!  It's a good thing to because she was not on her best behavior all weekend.  We cut her some slack though due to her  lack of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment