Friday, March 25, 2011

3/22/11: Give and Get

Give and Get amounts to this.   Gap/Old Navy GET a lot of my money and in return they GIVE me some clothes.  In reality it's 30% plus whatever other internet deal I can find.  This time it was 20% cash back at Ebates. (Which, if you aren't signed up and using it why not!?! Sign up here and we both get $5 with your first purchase: Ebates Rules!)

Our clothes came in the mail today and we had a fun morning trying them on!  I love getting the clothes in the mail and getting them all out of the box. It makes me happy. LOL


Here is Morgan in her new set of PJs.


Her new shoes that she insisted on taking a nap in AND sleeping in that night. They are REALLY cute!



Morgan's favorite - her bathing suit (well one of them), complete with poses. She immediately asked if her and Rylee could jump in the pool.  I had to break it to her that A) We don't have a pool and B) it was 30 some degrees.  She didn't care.


This is the best I could get of Rylee. How cute is that suit?!

Trust me, I got a lot more and a couple things for Paul and I that I'm sure you will get to see over the course of the year.  Love my Gap/ON sales!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment