Friday, March 25, 2011

3/15/11: A full house


This is what our bed looks like all.the.time. Except usually Paul and I are both in it too.  4 of the 5 animals sleep in our room at night. Kalie sleeps at my feet.  Ace sleeps on the floor on his own big pillow.  Stu is usually in the room somewhere, sometimes at my head, sometimes at Paul's feet.  Roman starts off who knows where, and always, ALWAYS ends up in between Paul and I, under the covers, with his head on the pillow. It's really annoying and cute all at the same time. As much as it may be uncomfortable or annoying there is something comforting about having your animals near you when you sleep.  It just feels different if they aren't there.  So while I get tired of the meowing and the barking, I really do love these guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment