Wednesday, November 30, 2011

11/29/11: 38 Weeks!


How far along? 38 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: 33 lbs.  

Maternity clothes? I hate dressing myself these days

Stretch marks? Same.

Sleep: Absolutely awful lately.  The kids are sick and Paul and I are starting to get it.

Best moment this week:  More progress!

Food cravings:  I'm just trying to eat things that don't reflux back up these days.

Labor Signs: 50% effaced and 2cm dilated


Belly Button in or out? On the verge

Movement:  Never a dull moment


What I miss:  Feeling comfortable.


What I am looking forward to:  Meeting my little girl soon!

Weekly WTF:  I can't believe I'm 2cm.  I didn't expect that at all.

Nesting madness:  Is there such a thing as nesting anxiety?!

Weekly Wisdom: Clear your schedule for the last month of pregnancy as you will  not feel like doing much of anything but sleeping...haha.



Milestones: Actual dilation PRE-LABOR!


No comments:

Post a Comment