Sunday, November 27, 2011

11/19/11: November Birthdays!





Today we celebrated the Corey and Greg's birthdays with some Rocknes and cake.  The Big 2-4 and the Big 2-8.  The day started out with me having to run a ton of errands to get ready for Thanksgiving and this baby's impending arrival. After that I made a trip up to Pat Catan's in Strongsville to do some wedding dress shopping with Kelly. I got there a little late but I was there for the important part, she bought her dress!  If I could share it I would but you'll have to wait until next August, but it looks great on her!

After our busy day we all came back to our house for some good old fashioned birthday celebrating! The girls love it when everyone comes over and they especially love when there is cake involved. 

Happy Birthday Corey and Greg!

No comments:

Post a Comment