Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11/9/11: 35 Weeks!



Dirty Mirror? Clean it up!



How far along? 35 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain/loss: 29 lbs.  

Maternity clothes? Even these are few and far between these days. Especially work clothes.

Stretch marks? I like to delude myself that I haven't gained any new ones, fact is I won't be able to really tell until after  I deliver.  I thought I was free and clear with the other two as well.

Sleep: I will say that this is the first week that I've gotten actually physically uncomfortable in certain positions.  For the most part it's good!  

Best moment this week: Hanging up all of Tenley's clothes and getting her room ready now that Rylee has moved in with Morgan.

Food cravings:  Junk...its not really a craving anymore, I'm just lazy.

Labor Signs: Lots of tightening, hardening these days where it becomes hard to breath through. Still head down and super low.

Belly Button in or out? In

Movement: It's not really a kick or jab as much of a rolling across my stomach.


What I miss:  Walking without the waddle.

What I am looking forward to:  Turkey and Mashed Potatoes in a few weeks!!!

Weekly WTF: Uhh..non PG related but is Thanksgiving really in two weeks!?

Nesting madness: Trying to finish up some last minute projects before baby time!


Weekly Wisdom:  I have nothing but snark these days....I'll keep it to myself.


Milestones: I went this whole week without seeing the doctor!! I feel like I see her too much these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment