Sunday, November 6, 2011

11/1/11: 34 Weeks!




How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 27 lbs.  

Maternity clothes? Are starting to get super annoying.  Due to the fact that she's dropped so low, it's hard to find shirts that don't ride up on my stomach.

Stretch marks? Same couple from before.

Sleep: This nagging illness I  have is not helping in that department.  I have to either blow my nose or pee every hour.

Best moment this week: Uhh 7 days closer?

Food cravings:  I've been eating like crap. I'm hungry but can't actually think of what I want to eat so I eat junk instead.

Labor Signs: Really low, Braxton Hicks, the use.


Belly Button in or out? In


Movement: We are out of room in there. What used to be a kick is now a lot more painful.

What I miss:  My ankles. Holy swelling lately.


What I am looking forward to:  Having an outside baby.


Weekly WTF: How can 6 weeks seem so long and yet so short?


Nesting madness: I'm slowing down a little due to my size these days.


Weekly Wisdom:  I have nothing but snark these days....I'll keep it to myself.

Milestones: I'm having a baby next month!!!  (Or maybe this month, who knows!?)


*Side note*  Happy Birthday Greg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment