Friday, November 18, 2011

11/18/11: Another Pinterest Project!





Morgan's school papers are taking on a life of their own.  They are everywhere.  I had them in our family binder for a while but that thing is so full I can't spare the extra room.  I happen to find this project on Pinterest but I also follow her blog: iheartorganizing.blogspot.com. This blog makes me want to clean and organize the smallest of spaces.

One of her posts was about organizing kids school papers.  She offered some awesome free printables to go along with it. She set it up for K-12 but I also wanted to add some extra folders for Pre-K and younger. I bought myself these awesome file boxes with some hanging and tabbed folders for inside.  I just started and still need to print out some things but I imagine when I'm done it will be pretty spiffy!

Hooray for all things organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment