Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11/13/11: Sleeping Beauties


After this I swear I will try to cut back on the sleeping pics but this was too cute not to post.  All spooned up with each other. This is purely coincidence because while they love each other and all, I don't think they love each other this much...at least them don't seem to ever want to be that close while awake.

This morning Morgan and I got to go to my friend Erin's baby shower. First let me say, a shower brunch is a genius idea. If I ever have to plan a shower again, it will be a brunch. Erin is due with TWIN girls not too long after me. God Bless her and Danny. While I have absolutely no advice on the twin front, I wish the two of them  and those girls lots happy and healthy days ahead!  Can't wait to meet them!

No comments:

Post a Comment