Sunday, November 6, 2011

11/4/11: SE vs Ravenna






Let me start this post by apologizing to anyone who sat anywhere near us on Friday.  Holy hell.  My dad had asked Paul to help him take pictures of the SE vs Ravenna playoff game. Since my mom was going to watch I decided to go and take the girls. It didn't turn into the best time of my life.  The game itself was great.  The kids on the other hand were not.  They spent the entire game from the minute we left the car until the minute we got home, crying.  Rylee refused to sit anywhere but on my lap.  My 9 month pregnant lap.  Oxymoron much?  Morgan sobbed the entire game that she wanted Daddy.  She could see him on the field and was so upset that she couldn't be with him.  There were a few quiet moments where M&Ms were involved.

The first pic really sums up the night. Oy.

No comments:

Post a Comment