Friday, November 18, 2011

11/14/11: Droid Razr

A few days ago I made the leap further into the smartphone world. I upgraded my original Motorola Droid for the new Droid. But it's not just any Droid, its the Motorola Droid Razr. 
It was a tough decision for me. I am an Android fanatic, and I wanted the newest and greatest phone available. I had three options to chose from, the Razr, a remake of the older flip phone Motorola Razr from years back, the HTC ReZound, which features beats by Dre audio software, or the Galaxy Nexus, which packed the newest Android operating system code named Ice Cream Sandwich.
While each phone had relatively the same features, 1.2-1.5Ghz dual core processor, 1GB on board memory, 4+ inch HD screens, I ultimately choice the Droid Razr for a few reasons. The first was of its design. I mean, the thing is thinner than a pencil (check out the video below). It also is made by Motorola, who, some of you may have heard, has been bought by Google.  This means that any smartphone out there that would get the quickest upgrades would be a Motorola phone, since Google owns both Android and Moto now. Check out the video. If you are interested in a new phone, this phone rocks!



No comments:

Post a Comment