Friday, November 18, 2011

11/15/11: 36 Weeks!





How far along? 36 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: 30 lbs.  

Maternity clothes? Over it.

Stretch marks? I can't even see all of my stomach anymore..who knows?

Sleep: When I get it, it's great.  Problem is, I seem to have less time and need more of it these days.

Best moment this week: My U/S. Although she's so far down I couldn't see her face, it was so neat to see how big she's gotten since September

Food cravings:  Blizzards!

Labor Signs: Lots of tightening, hardening these days where it becomes hard to breath through. Still head down and super low.  <---- Pretty much the same.

Belly Button in or out? In

Movement:  It hurts at times...we are officially out of room.
What I miss:  Naps.

What I am looking forward to:  Some time off next week, which I like to think will be relaxing, but I know   myself better than that.

Weekly WTF:  My baby is 6lbs 8oz already according to U/S.  This really isn't WTF  for me since I have big  babies but it's still amazing to hear. Measuring around 9 days ahead.

Nesting madness: Not getting as much done since officially being back at work.

Weekly Wisdom: Holiday babies really keep you busy.

Milestones: Another uneventful OB appt.  Less than a month to go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment