Saturday, October 8, 2011

10/4/11: 30 Weeks!



How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: We aren't talking about it this week.

Maternity clothes? Over them.

Stretch marks? Nope!

Sleep: I'm no longer comfortable while sleeping. Even when I want to sleep in, I can't. :(

Best moment this week:  There wasn't a whole lot. I did make fudge though! 

Food cravings:  At the point where I get full so fast that food isn't even that appetizing. Joyful PG lady I am this week huh?

Labor Signs: BH Contractions are annoying.

Belly Button in or out? In

Movement: Yes

What I miss: The days when tying your shoes wasn't an ordeal.

What I am looking forward to:  Birth. I'm heading to the uncomfortable zone really fast.

Weekly WTF: Still protein in my urine. 2nd visit in a row. Weekly appts for a while to monitor. Ugh.

Nesting madness: I've booked every day in Oct with some sort of to-do list.

Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing. I suck at being PG this week.

Milestones: Usually my appts are quick and easy and for this I'm grateful.  These last couple weeks with things popping up are no bueno.



No comments:

Post a Comment